AURA OF INDULGENCE
Urban vibes. Natural beauty. Exceptional style. It’s time to indulge in the best of modern living at Downtown Aura as it breathes new life into Brampton. The vibrant city is brimming with new opportunities, creating the perfect environment for a growing family. A peaceful enclave surrounded by greenspace yet just 5 minutes from the heart of the city, Downtown Aura brings new meaning to a balanced lifestyle.
LIVE WORK PLAY
At Downtown Aura, you’re surrounded by endless amenities to enrich your everyday life. Right next door is Memorial Park, a remarkable community centre with a wide variety of indoor and outdoor facilities. Shopping, dining, and transit are all just steps away. Queen & Main both take you straight to major highways to connect you throughout the GTA. It’s everything you need, and everything you want, right here in Downtown Brampton.
EVERYTHING IS HERE
5 MINUTES TO DOWNTOWN BRAMPTON
A private enclave surrounds outdoor amenities, extending your living space out into the fresh air. Imagine sitting under a shady gazebo with your neighbours, as your children run and play in a private playground. Or an evening spent picnicking outdoors with friends and family in the BBQ area. Stroll along under the trees on a sunny afternoon. It’s time to get in touch with the things that matter most.
One-storey living at its finest, the Garden Collection is a series of beautiful homes located on the first floor at Downtown Aura, each with a private covered patio open to the beautifully landscaped outdoors.
At ground level, you’ll discover the Courtyard Collection. These one-storey feature a walk-up entrance with a front porch, a spacious private balcony off of the Primary Bedroom, and an abundance of windows for ample natural light.
The Terrace Collection at Downtown Aura is a selection of modern two-storey homes, each with a private Rooftop Terrace overlooking this beautiful community. With versatile layouts, private balconies, and spacious plans, each one is beautiful yet functional.
FEATURES AND FINISHES
Built from the ground up, each of the collections of striking urban towns at Downtown Aura was designed to find the perfect balance of form and function. Distinguished by their unique architecture, our collections reflect the appeal of each distinctive design.
- Distinguished architecture featuring genuine Stucco clay, brick, concrete brick, and stone.
- Spectacular courtyard with private walking areas in a lush green garden atmosphere.
- Quality color maintenance free casement window.
- Security deadbolt, fire rated steel entry door with wood trim surrounds and peephole.
- Individual access control unit per suite for underground parking/card access.
- Each unit is protected by the fire sprinkler system.
- Smoke detector in every suite.
- Underground Parking Garage protected by the fire sprinkler system.
- Designated area in the underground for car washing and detailing for the residents’ vehicles.
- Centrally monitored, strategically placed Panic Buttons for high-level security in underground parking.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations paid peruse.
- Individual storage Wired Lockers.
- Bicycle Storage Area in Underground for Residents.
INTERIOR SUITE FINISHES
- Nine-foot ceilings throughout except for bathrooms, closets, laundry rooms, terrace access area, and bulkhead areas to accommodate mechanical, plumbing, or architectural design. As per applicable plan.
- 6’8 foot interior doors. As per the applicable plan.
- Smooth finish ceiling throughout, painted with white |paint or equivalent.
- Stylish 2 3/4” casing and 4 1/4” baseboards throughout.
- All baseboards, casing, and doors to be painted with premium semi-gloss white paint.
- Engineered Laminate Flooring throughout.
- Premium grade ceramic wall and floor tiles, as per builder’s samples.
- Premium quality low sheen paint in all areas except bathrooms, kitchen, and laundry room where Satin Latex OXFORD WHITE (CC-30) paint will be used.
- Sliding doors to all private balconies as per applicable plan.
- Private patios and landscaped garden areas as per applicable plans.
GOURMET INSPIRED KITCHEN
- Quality Custom Kitchen Cabinets with extended height uppers as per Builder’s Samples.
- Open Concept Kitchen.
- Quartz Counter Tops, as per builder’s samples.
- Stainless steel under-mount sink with pull out faucet or equivalent.
- Designer selected backsplash as per builder’s samples.
BATHROOM AND ENSUITE
- 12” x 12” floor tile as per builder’s samples.
- Acrylic shower base and Framed glass shower enclosure as per applicable plan.
- Shower light in all standalone showers.
- Custom-designed cabinetry.
- Single Lever Chrome Pressure Balanced shower faucet in all shower units.
- Bathroom accessories to include towel bar and tissue dispenser.
- High efficiency water saving toilet.
- Exterior vented exhaust fan.
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL FINISHES
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system in each unit for year-round comfort.
- Separately metered hydro/water and gas.
- Rogers supported in each suite for Internet Service.
- Pre-wired for telephone and cable TV in master bedroom, living room areas (where applicable).
- 100 AMP electrical services with circuit breakers.
- Kitchen counter level Electrical GFI outlets for small appliances.
- Builder supplied light fixtures throughout.
- White Decora switches and receptacles throughout.
- Automatic smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Electric door chime at the front door.
Warranty backed by TARION WARRANTY CORPORATION includes that the home is free from defects in workmanship and material for one (1) year. Two Year Warranty Protection: The home is free from defects in workmanship and materials including caulking, windows and doors so that the building prevents water penetration. Defects in workmanship and materials in the electrical, plumbing, heating delivery and distribution systems – Defects in workmanship and materials which result in the detachment, displacement or deterioration of exterior cladding leaving to detachment or serious deterioration. Violations of the Ontario Building Code’s Health and Safety provisions. Seven Year Warranty Protection (Major Structure Selects): A major structural defect is defined by Tarion Warranty Corporation as – a defect in workmanship and materials that fail the load-bearing part of the structure of the home, or – any defect in workmanship or materials that adversely affects your use of the building as a home. Specifications and Terms subject to change, E.&.O.E.
THE UMBRIA EXPERIENCE
Umbria Development Group combines international experience and a deep connection to the GTA to create remarkable homes with dedication and integrity. Building upon a strong foundation of customer care, quality craftsmanship, sustainability, and expertise, Umbria strives to raise the standards across the industry through deep commitment to the future of every community.
Brokers Protected. Rendering is artist’s concept. Price is subject to change without notice E.& O.E. April 2023. E&OE.